Registered Nurse -Days
Staff Nurse – Days
There are many reasons why people choose to work at Lindemann Healthcare, and even more reasons why many people stay and build a career.
Our residents and their families are at the heart of everything we do which means that you have the opportunity to spend real, quality time with residents, right from their initial assessment with us. You will oversee the care team and be available to them for advice and support to ensure that the right services are continually delivered to the highest possible standards.
Our teams of care professionals share our values, their input helps to shape our future and keep patient choice and safety at our core. We’ll share our specialist knowledge of dementia with you and you’ll have access to state-of-the-art facilities and opportunities for career development.
What we can offer you:
*Excellent Rates of Pay
*12 hour shifts (36 hours per week)
*Bonus Schemes (subject to terms and conditions)
*Long Service Awards
*Training and Development, including in-house training and external specialist training.
*Child Care Vouchers
*Bike to work scheme
*Positive and support Environment
- Conduct, assess and document care plans and risk assessments related to the assessed needs and choices of individual residents.
- Ensure and maintain a satisfactory standard of care, in line with our resident’s charter and philosophy of care.
- Supervise care and domestic staff, giving advice and guidance, as required.
- Report to Care Home Manager and in their absence to Deputy Care Home Manager on matters relating to resident’s care.
- Communicate with staff, residents, relatives, visitors, and other professionals in order to ensure a co-ordinated approach to resident’s care.
- Observe Home procedures for the safe handling, administration and storage of medical products. the post holder is required to take responsibility as the prime care provider for one, or a group of residents in the Home
- Be aware of the need for personal development and continuing education.
- Participate in and contribute to In-Service training and orientation programmes.
- Assist with the planning of staff on duty rotas and annual leave to maintain a stable team.
- Assist Care Home Manager/Deputy Care Home Manager in the continual appraisal of staff, giving advice and guidance as required, maintaining a regular appraisal system and encourage career development.
- Advise Care Home Manager/Deputy Care Home Manager of any significant changes or incidents within the Home.
- Stand in for Care Home Manager/Deputy Care Home Manager as required following appropriate orientation.
This Job Description is not exhaustive and may change to meet the needs of the care service