Activities Coordinator – up to £9.75 per hour.
Working 5 days out of 7.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic Activities Coordinator to join our team.
The role of the Activities Coordinator is to help our residents maintain active and independent lives through the creation and delivery of individualised activity plans based on their interests, as well as delivering group experiences to suit a range of abilities.
- To develop friendships with our residents that help them adjust to life in a Care Home.
- To build a personalised activities plan for each resident based on their lives experiences hobbies and interests.
- Plan and deliver the group activities schedule for each Home ensuring that planned activities take place and that these run along side planned individual activities for each resident.
- Design and deliver creative new experiences which will enable our residents to engage in new activities on a regular basis.
- Keep records of organised activities such as, residents comments / feedback, photographs of the activities, attendance levels and feedback from family members.
- Develop links with the local community inviting community groups to the Home to take part in events.
- Work with the Care Team to ensure that all activities as safe and suitable for each resident within the Home.
- To attend all statutory and mandatory training as required by th Home.
What we can offer you:
- Great rate of pay up to £9.75 per hour
- Bonus Schemes available (subject to terms and conditions)
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Bonus schemes (subject to terms and conditions)
- Bike to work Scheme
- Child Care vouchers
- A positive and friendly working environment
- Experience in a similar role within a Care Home setting
- Able to drive and has access to own car
- Positive and enthusiastic about working within Care.
This is not a complete list of all responsibilities linked to the role and other tasks may be required as the Care Home Manager deems suitable.