Weekend Domestic Assistant
WEEKEND CLEANER – 8am-1pm
As an essential part of the Care Home team, Domestic Assistants are responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness to ensure a safe, hygienic and pleasant environment for residents, staff and visitors.
What we can offer you:
Excellent rates of Pay Indicative of 8.55/hour plus pension
Bonus schemes (subject to terms & conditions)
Friendly and positive work environment
• General cleaning of Care Home to support the resident including cleaning resident’s bedroom and bathroom
• Cleaning of all public areas
• Reporting any faults/repairs of fabric and/or fittings
• Maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Be courteous and polite at all times and develop good relations with residents, relatives and visitors both inside and outside the Home.
• Be aware of and comply with relevant health and safety and fire procedures.
• Undertake other duties as may be reasonably requested in order to maintain the smooth running of the Home.