Our Graduate Nurse Roles offer you the chance to develop your career with the support of a mentor, continuous training and development as well as fun and friendly team.
Our roles offer you early responsibility within delivering care as well as being a leader of our care team. You will be guided by our experienced Nurses as well as the Care Home Manager
Our residents and their families are at the heart of everything we do which means that you have the opportunity to spend real, quality time with residents, right from their initial assessment with us. You will oversee the care team and be available to them for advice and support to ensure that the right services are continually delivered to the highest possible standards.
Our teams of care professionals share our values, their input helps to shape our future and keep patient choice and safety at our core. We’ll share our specialist knowledge of dementia with you and you’ll have access to state-of-the-art facilities and opportunities for career development.
- Provide leadership and support for care staff and act as a champion for residents safety and dignity
- To maintain skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to the latest guidelines and best practice evidence available.
- Ensure the ongoing safety of residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes.
- Ensure that clear accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used
- Act as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the resident’s individual needs
- Supervise care and domestic staff, giving advice and guidance, as required.
- Communicate with staff, residents, relatives, visitors, and other professionals in order to ensure a co-ordinated approach to residents care.
- Observe Home procedures for the safe handling, administration and storage of medical products.
Skills and Experience
You will be about to graduate and receive your PIN within the next 9 months. You will also have strong communication skills as well as excellent attention to detail. A willingness to learn is essential so is a can-do approach.
What we Offer You
- Excellent starting salary £24,375 – £28,372
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus scheme.
- Continuous training and development.
- A positive and supportive environment.
- A mentor and buddy to help you during your first year.
- Financial support to complete additional training courses and gain more skills.
- Paid breaks.
- Flexible shift patterns to suit you.