Domestic Assistant – Part Time 4 days a week (8am – 1pm)
JOB TITLE: Domestic Assistant – Part Time 4 days a week 8am – 1pm
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Care Home Manager
Role: Summary of job purpose:
As an essential part of the Care Home team, Domestic Assistants are responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness to ensure a safe, hygienic and pleasant environment for residents, staff and visitors.
- General cleaning of Care Home including toilets and bathrooms areas…
- Cleaning of all public areas such as staff rooms, stairs, lifts etc…
- Cleaning of office accommodation.
- Reporting any faults/repairs to fabric and fittings to Care Home Manager or her deputy.
- Participate in utilising correct resources as effectively as possible.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Be courteous and polite at all times and develop good relations with residents, relatives and visitors both inside and outside the Home.
- Be aware of and comply with relevant health and safety and fire procedures.
- Undertake other duties as may be reasonably requested in order to maintain the smooth running of the Home.
A Job Description is not an inflexible document but acts to provide guidelines to the duties expected while in post.
The Job Description will be revised and extended in the light of changing demands by residents and The Care Home.
Rate of pay from £8.00 p/hour